Register | Login

Search results for case file

"You need your state county bankruptcy court case records to prove your bankruptcy is finished. You may need case case discharge order, dismissal papers, final decree copies, and in some cases all case schedules are often needed when applying for a loan, renting an apartment, or when you apply for a new job.
For your case filed in California Bankruptcy Court visit

Get Copy of California bankruptcy discharge papers" is a simple social bookmarking to promote bookmarks, articles, stories submitted by our members to help in knowledge growth all over the web. Submit your Stories, articles now!